At Maple Hill we have been blessed by hearing sermons that exalt the word of God and His will for us. We are thankful to the men who have preached those sermons. We would like to allow others to hear the sermons, as well. If you enjoy them, please tell others where they can come to listen also.
- David Lemmons… August 7, 2011–Is the Sword Dependable?,
- Lexie B. Ray… July 2011: (1) You are Special, 33.12; (2) Being Responsible Like Jesus, 29:33; (3) Forgiveness, 45:29; (4) How to Tell Right from Wrong, 43:06; (5) 5 Views of Mark 16.16, 43:21; (6) Take Time to Be Holy, 42:54; (7) God’s Great Promise, 44:48; (8) If I Only Had ONE Sermon to Preach, 49:37.
- John T. Polk II… July 8-13, 2012.
- Perry Lamb… October 2013: (1) Salvation: Man’s Greatest Need; (2) The Lord’s House; (3) Is Being a Good Person Good Enough?; (4) Living in View of Eternity; (5) What Will I Do if I Miss Heaven?
- Robert R. Taylor, Jr. July 2014… Journey through the OT, Journey through the NT, The Importance of ONE, Q&A on Baptism.
- Ronnie Whittemore… September 2014: (1) Increase Our Faith; (2) Let Faith Stir Us to Lead; (3) Let Faith Stir Us to Act; (4) Let’s See Things as God Does; (5) Parable of the Prodigal Son.
- Brandon Baggett… October 2015: (1) A Study of 3 John; (2) Why So Many Denominations?; (3) A BiblicalPortrait of Christ’s Second Coming; (4) 8 Things that Did NOT Save Paul; (5) Assurance in Christ.
- Victor Eskew… November 2017 gospel meeting.